Sunday, January 9, 2011

A quick note...

As per the course syllabus and by request from Erin, a little about me:
I am currently completing a degree in the combined Biology-Psychology program, and will be minoring in Anthropology due in no small part to Erin's fantastic teaching style.
I am a Registered Massage Therapist (have been since 2004) and have decided to pursue a second career - ideally medicine.
I enrolled in this course as I very much enjoy the teaching style of the professor (Erin) and have an avid interest in human culture - on both sides of the grave. I hope that learning more about different cultures and societies (and their practices) will grant me a better understanding of humanity in general.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your background drawing. This you draw it yourself?! I guess it could be a little surprising for someone who stumbles upon your blog, but it is very fitting with the topic of this class!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah... I found it online...
    I googled 'death' or 'skeletons' or somesuch... I really should find it again to give credit where credit is due...

    ReplyDelete